Charcoal Dry-Rubbed Baby Back Pork RibsRegular price $33.00
Baby back pork ribs are the ultimate comfort food anyone will love! You will love our ready-to-cook Charcoal Dry-Rubbed Baby Back Pork Ribs! All our spices and marinades are created by our professional in-house chef using the highest-quality ingredients to satisfy your taste buds.
Details about our Charcoal Dry Rubbed Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 3 pieces per pack, average 17oz per piece
- Free-range pork from Paradise Valley Farms
- Raised without the use of antibiotics, growth hormones, ractopamine, and DDGS
- Fed on a vegetarian, GMO-free grain diet
- our marinade may contain garlic and onions
- our marinade do not contain any nuts
Paradise Valley Farms is a family-run farm that produces the best tasting pork through their system of raising free-range heritage Camborough hogs. These hogs have a reputation for flavour and quality, being raised on a vegetable-grain based diet that is free of antibiotics, hormones, and animal by-products. They say the real secret to producing flavourful and high-quality pork is the diet and exercise program that is part of their free range production system -- they are free to roam in large outdoor paddocks, featuring water fed mud holes and large straw bedded shelters for comfort. This results in a quality pork product with a richer more traditional pork taste.