Turkey (Fresh, Local)Regular price $48.00
Our local, fresh, never frozen turkey turkey is now available for pre-order for your holiday dinner this Christmas for $6.99lb. Our turkeys are raised on family-farms and fed a GMO-free grain diet, making them tasty, succulent, and juicy turkeys for your feast!
Turkey delivery Date is: Dec. 21 and Dec. 22 (you may choose any date on the calendar when you check out and we will be in touch with you).
Turkey is not only a festive meal for a family get-together but eating fresh turkey, which is high in protein helps to increase the feeling of satiety, helping you feel full for longer. Protein is essential to maintain lean muscle mass and keeping insulin levels stable after each meal. And who does not love left-overs from a turkey dinner?!
- 6-8 lb fresh whole organic turkey, serves 6-8
- 9-11 lb fresh whole organic turkey, serves 8-10
Details about our Fresh Turkey
- Fresh, local, turkeys from JD Farms
- Our fresh turkeys are fed with GMO-free all-vegetarian grain diet
Benefits of eating Turkey
- Turkey is a source of lean protein, and also a great source of vitamins B-6, vitamin B-12, niacin, choline, selenium and zinc
- Dark turkey meat typically contains more vitamins and minerals than white turkey meat but also more fat and calories.
- Organic turkey should be cooked until its internal temperature reaches 165º fahrenheit
per 3oz of turkey
- Calories 135
- Protein 25g
- Fat 3.25g
- Carbs 0